Welcome to our FREE sample educational library, where you have access to;
• Cutting Lessons
• Style & Finish Techniques
• Proper Tool Selections
These lessons below are a limited sampling of what you will have access to as a premium member. At Faded Dream Studios, we cover areas of grooming specific to your individual goals.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“ Excellent for upcoming barbers/cosmetologists and seasoned pros both. Such a vast amount of information about men’s cuts and barbering not touched upon in cosmetology school. ”
“ Very informative and very easy to access. As an ever-growing professional in the hair industry, it is important to always remain teachable and this program helps me keep up with all the latest techniques and trends going on in the men’s grooming realm! Thank you and God bless! ”
“ These educational videos are perfect, especially in the timing. No video is too short or too long. Good amount of content that will still allow me to learn. ”
FADED DREAM STUDIOS PROVIDES EDUCATION FOR ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS
Our training sessions range from basic fundamentals of tools, techniques, and products, to shear work, style, and finish. We provide you the tools and techniques to up your game.
WE MARRY THE SALON AND BARBER WORLD IN ALL OF OUR TRAINING
Barbers will learn how to cut and style with shears and how to apply finishing products. Stylists will learn clipper skills and shaving techniques.
[ Regardless of hair type or style, we got you covered. ]
Blending with our clipper into the beard. (1)
Blending baselines with our clipper. (0) (1)
Blending with our clipper into the beard. (0)
Style and finish using matte clay with a blow dryer and brush.
Shear over comb transition with shear. (7.5)
Overhand cutting top length with shear. (6)
Prepping the canvas.
Removing bulk with a shear. (7.5)
READY FOR PREMIUM ACCESS?
READY FOR PREMIUM ACCESS?
[ TRAINING VIDEOS | GIVEAWAYS | ARTICLES | UNIQUE INSIGHT ]
[ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ]
What plans do you offer?
• We offer the choice of a 1-Month plan or a Yearly Access Plan.
• At the end of the month, you can choose to upgrade to our yearly access plan.
How do I sign up for premium access?
• Visit our sign up page here, create an account, and then select your subscription level (1-Month plan or a Yearly Access Plan).
Can I cancel my plan?
• Yes, at any time you can view your account profile and select the “cancel” button to cancel your account.
How often are your educational materials updated?
• Our promise is to provide new educational materials and articles one to two times per week.
• Please email us or call us using the contact information below.
Phone#: (571) 228-3532